In case you’ve missed the Exscudo AMA session with Trevor Laird, we have an article for you with all the questions and answers!
- What are the advantages of using FinTap wallet?
First of all, Everything in one place, buying, exchanging, sending, stacking.
- In addition, it has near-zero in-app fees (+100K times less than in BSC and +120 times less than in Polygon).
- Fixed exchange rate. It is provided by hedging a user’s bid on the best market offer (internal quotation service looks at rates of leading exchanges: CoinBase, Kraken, Binance, Bitfinex.) The robot analyzes the price (the best offer at the moment), as well as the volume of orders in the stock exchange. An option is created for the user’s request, which has a shelf life of 10 minutes. If the user does not confirm his desire to make an exchange, the option is canceled. 10 minutes is an average time in volatile market conditions, when the situation does not change critically, as a rule.
- 58 cryptocurrencies and 3 fiat, 10 integrated payment systems including SEPA and PayPal, in the first quarter of 2022 it will be possible to buy cryptocurrencies directly from a bank card.
The updates will be available on the roadmap.
2. Are there any updates about IDO?
We are now continuing our marketing efforts and have begun negotiations with prime advisors and launchpads. Sign up for a waitlist at https://exscudo.com/ido to be the first to receive updates.
3. What are Exscudo general plans for 2022?
You can see the high level plan in the roadmap: https://exscudo.com/docs/FinTap_IDO_-_EXSCUDO_Lightpaper.pdf
The goal is to implement all the planned features of the FinTap app: direct card purchases, invoices, p2p, virtual crypto card, etc.
Bringing DeFi and fiat-based finance together is the next big trend – and Exscudo is several steps ahead of others in this regard.
We have a fully operational suite of products with a transaction volume of ~250 million dollars in 2021, as well as a fast and scalable blockchain we’ve developed in-house.
We also have a wide network of partners among exchange brokers, OTC platforms, etc., plus a monetization model with 5 active revenue streams.
4. In future, when we withdraw our tokens, can we use $FTP or $EON to pay the withdrawal fee?
$FTP can be used to get up to 50% discount on exchange and withdrawal fees.
Also a referral program is planned, which will reward from 10% to 47% in $FTP. You can find more details in the project documents, we will update them on the IDO website within a week.
And we will launch a staking and liquidity mining program right after the IDO. 20% of the total $FTP emission is reserved for this purpose, and the expected APY is 30%.
5. Can you explain your future strategic plan and vision to the backers?
Oh, I think Andrew can tell you about it better, we are currently working on an article-interview with him.
Our global goal is reflected in our positioning.
Exscudo: payment solutions that smash the crypto-fiat divide.
Exscudo is a multi-currency payment ecosystem with a $250M transaction volume in 2021. It features 600 ways to convert crypto and fiat at the best fixed rates; crypto acquiring for merchants; a blockchain messenger with built-in crypto purchases and transfers; and near-zero in-app fees.
6. Are you planning to create local communities?
So far, we have focused all our efforts on the English-speaking community. As soon as we create local ones, we’ll let you know.
7. $FTP maximum number of coins also when changing to substrate and why substrate?
First of all, there have been no official announcements about the transition to substrate yet.
We have said that we are working on a solution to make the system fully decentralized by 2023. We will keep you updated on all developments.
As for the token itself… The FTP token is planned to run on ERC-20.
The FTP token is based on the ERC-20 protocol.
Still, through gates it operates on ERC-20 compatible blockchains: Binance Smartchain Network, Ethereum Network. So, there shouldn’t be any challenges.
8. What is your strategy to market?
Initially, we will work to meet the daily financial needs of users by adding and improving FinTap functionality.
Then we will work on expanding the functionality of the entire platform, which is reflected in the roadmap.
9. Why you decide to go from Nimera back to Exscudo?
It was a difficult decision, but it was forced. The reasons, unfortunately, I can’t give. I emphasize that Exscudo and Nimera are different projects.
10. When will the swap $EON > $FTP take place?
I will be able to tell you the exact date when I know when the sale will take place. You can add yourself to the waitlist to be the first to know the changes: https://exscudo.com/ido
Exscudo is a multi-currency payment ecosystem with a $250M transaction volume in 2021. It features 600 ways to convert crypto and fiat at the best fixed rates; crypto acquiring for merchants; a blockchain messenger with built-in crypto purchases and transfers; and near-zero in-app fees. The platform uses the proprietary EON blockchain and will become fully decentralized by 2023.